Sunday, 11 December 2022

MEN WHO DRESS UP AS WOMEN FOR COMEDY ARE DISGUSTING

I learnt today that there is truly a comedian called Sis Ekwutos. I had previously thought that they were referring to a character played by Zic Aloma.

Anyway, I took a stroll to his page, and to say that I'm disgusted is an understatement. This is yet another man who centred his comedy around a female character that he created.
This female character is:
- unattractive
- uncouth
- unkempt
- antagonistic to women
- Etc.
I watched just one video and it was enough for me. In the said video, this man playing a dirty and razz version of a woman was advising women to desist from keeping female friends because women are "very jealous". Ah!
Is this what passes for comedy these days???
Just look at the nasty thing of a character.
Wearing a bra on his head like the mad entity that he is.

No comments: