My friend stormed out of my house (after laying my bed - how nice) because of a heated argument we had about relationships.
He got mad when I told him that his advice was stupid and nonsense and that he should flush it down the toilet.
This man never sees any wrong in anything men do. He will cover up for them and even justify their actions. He believes that women ought to be grateful for being in a relationship and therefore should bear all the burden. We should be good all the time because a man, no matter how wayward he is and how horribly he treats you, will always remember a good woman.
Who remember epp?
He claims that a woman ought to pay the price, no matter how high it is to get the man she loves, because you know, at the end of the day, it's all going to be worth it.
I gave him different examples of women who bore the burden, paid a very high price, eventually got married to these men and ended up being miserable.
He said I'm focusing on the bad examples.
But let's be honest. This man is not a model of morals and of a husband. He is a proper ashawo who believes all men are like him and, unfortunately, the majority of men are like him, at least in Nigeria.
How many women who are married to men like him and know they are married to his type are happy? Will his wife continue to be happy if she finds out about all his dirty deeds?
Do you know this man has a daughter who is the apple of his eye and upon reminding him of that, he said and insisted the whole issue wasn't about her. Well, to me, it was.
It's about his daughter.
It's about me.
It's about my friend.
It's about his wife.
It's about every single woman in this world.
It's about me.
It's about my friend.
It's about his wife.
It's about every single woman in this world.
I swear upon my life that I will never lose my self respect and self-esteem because of a man.
I won't go broken.
I won't go lost.
I won't forsake my passion, my ambitions and my loved ones.
I won't go lost.
I won't forsake my passion, my ambitions and my loved ones.
I will carry myself with pride.
I will send them to hell when necessary.
I will delete them when they cross their boundaries.
I will delete them when they cross their boundaries.
This friend says that with my attitude, I will never find a boyfriend.
Well I say that, with my attitude, his type will thread carefully around me.
I'm just waiting for his shit sack to explode on his face. Because cheats always get caught.
I mean how long can your stupidity go undetected?
And for all I care, any woman who is brave enough to tell you to go to hell, when you misbehave, is a keeper.
No comments:
Post a Comment